Monday, February 14, 2011


Thanks Rod, I Love you.


Tonight my Sweetheart of 35 years surprised me with my favorite
Flowers.. Yellow Roses. He gave them to me 35 years ago after only
1 date, after I had eye surgery. The roses were the first thing I saw when
I opened my eyes. Yes, he did win my heart forever.


Nestled among the yellow roses are a half a dozen roses of varied colors.
My baby brother, Stewie (I know he's not a baby anymore) brought
me this afternoon. Thanks Dave, your a great brother.


I have a Great Family!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

nice flowers! i didnt know that about the yellow roses. or about your one eye. ;) what was that surgery for anyways?

Hall5 said...

Beautiful flowers! Spoiled indeed. Poor Tom wanted pudding and yogurt and Ramen. A feast! We wish we could have spent it with you guys!

Background