Saturday, July 25, 2009

Fish Hook Interview with News Channel KTUU

ROD OPENED UP HIS OWN CLINIC MARCH 2009 AND A BIG PART OF HIS BUSINESS IN THE SUMMER IS FISH HOOK REMOVAL. HE HAS A COOL WAY OF TAKING THE HOOKS OUT WITH OUT CUTTING THE BARB SO THEY CAN REUSE THEM AND BE BACK ON THE WATER IN ABOUT 10 MINUTES.  HE LOVES THE FISH HOOK REMOVAL PROCEDURES!







The news channel KTUU came to interview Dr Hall about his fish hook removal system.  The segment is called Fly by fridays. It was fun. This is the "funny" news guy who finds unique stories about alaska to share. 

http://www.ktuu.com/global/video/popup/pop_playerLaunch.asp?vt1=v&clipFormat=flv&clipId1=3987120&at1=News&h1=Fly%20by%20Fridays%20(July%2024)&flvUri=

JUST COPY AND PASTE THIS LINK AND IT WILL PLAY, THE VIDEO CLIP BELOW IS NO LONGER WORKING, SORRY. 

6 comments:

Michelle said...

I LOVE this post! Way to go Rod! I actually sent the link over to my family and friends because I thought it was so cool. Glad to see business doing well...you deserve it and have worked hard for it! It is just killing us that the fish are running and we aren't there. Maybe next year. :) We love and miss you guys.

Unknown said...

i am so proud of my dad!!! wahoooo!! thats so cool!

Unknown said...

Dr.Fish hook I saw your ad, can't wait to try it! By the way, do you do house calls to Utah?? Lookin good Rod, lookin good. Should've been on TV in place of Bill O'Reily! Talk to you later bro. -Keith

Jenny M said...

Congratulations,Rod! That's genius! You're going to be rich and famous! Don't forget me!

Hambrick said...

Colleen....hope this is the right blog..couldn't find your e-mail. E-mail me at cdhambrick@yahoo.com and I'll send my info.

Jenny M said...

Rod,

My dad says he's hoping to need to have a fish hook removed, but he needs to know where the fishing is first.

Take care,
Jenny :)

Background