Tuesday, November 4, 2008

THIS MONTH IS SUCH A SPECIAL MONTH...




It's BIRTHDAY  time for you, and you, and you, and...........
It seems I've not been good at doing Birthdays lately, so I thought I'd dedicate this blog to all those who have had or will have Birthdays around this time. So here it is....

This Month is such a special month, it's Birthday time for you. I'd really like to Celebrate this special day with You....
Zipidy hey and Heidi ho there's something I can do.
I'll sing a song that we all know....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY  to....

Dallas................Oct. 3rd

Tommy..............Oct. 4th

Joyce Ardans....Nov. 1st

Michelle............Nov. 2nd

Don Slats...........Nov. 9th

Cassie................Nov. 13

Olivia.................Nov. 22th

Maaret..............Nov. 28th

Dan....................Dec. 1st

Sheri W............ Dec. 12th





3 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks mom! happy anniversary to you!

Bonnie said...

that's so sweet of you to sing such a happy song to everyone!! i have been looking at your blog through cassie's, and it's very cute ;) take care!!

Jerry and Maaret said...

a happy birthday indeed!

Background